[talks-uk] Re: Spell Word announcement

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:35:11 +0100

Steve you used to say things like that to me way back over a year ago amd I
just thought you were dreadful -smile- amd now I look back amd think how right
you were. I was always afraid to experiment amd always wanted an answer. Now I
have learned so much by trying out things myself. Even when I first joined the
list I thought it would be just for a few weeks amd here I an still learning.
Brill tip from Steve last might about the predictive text amd spelling out the
desired word by pressing key 1 after having cycled through the options.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Spell Word announcement
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/08/2009 10:21 AM

Hi Alex,

You can't see the point of what? Typing less characters? Why not try it,
tell us where you trip up and we'll try to help you. What is there not to
see the point of?  I find it hard to understand when people just say I don't
see the point, without being clear on any down sides to it.

  _____

From: Yvonne Oliver <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 2:07 PM

predictive text is bloody awful

whoever thought of it needs their brain removed

Yvonne