[talks-uk] Re: Spell Word announcement

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:04:55 +0100

Hi Barbara,

It is not quite predictive text on the E71, it is what Ibrahim called auto
correction, which is slightly different. But usually on a qwerty, there is
no guess work involved.

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18/08/2009 19:14

Hi Eleanor,

There is no advantage. The QWERTY keyboards don't use predictive. Predictive
only kicks in if you use the front panel.  I don't like QWERTY keyboards on
phones, they are too small.

From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18/08/2009 1:25 PM

Hi Angela if you have a querty keypad then pridictive texting is brilliant.
I use to struggle with it when I had a numeric keypad phone.