[talks-uk] Re: Sorting Messages On The 6600

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 00:53:17 -0000

Sorry, Paul, if you've been waiting for a while for an answer. I'm very behind with messages.

Have just borrowed Mike's phone again to take a peak for you!

Try tools, settings and date and time. That's certainly where we have it here. Come back if I can help further.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>