[talks-uk] Sorry if this is slightly OT, but is there a list to discuss the quickOffice Aplications please?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 16:07:33 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry if this message is slightly OT, but I have recently obtained a Nokia 6680 which has QuickOffice installed on it.

I do not see any reference to the Quick Office aplications on the CDs provided with the phone, and therefore to not clog up this list, I was wondering if there was a list to join that would discuss these aplications.

Please not that if there is no-one who can easily answer this question, or no=-one who can answer it sees this message either today or by tomorrow afternoon, I may have spoken to Steve Nutt about this by the end of Office Hours tomorrow. However, if anyone is able to answer my question I would appreciate it just encase Steve is two busy to answer it, as when I speak to him I do have another issue I wish to discuss with him

.
Alexander Shannon