[talks-uk] Re: Sony Ericsson phones?

  • From: "Mark Brett" <markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:19:15 +0000

Are yes new it was something like that.

Mark Brett

This e-mail was produced on a Nokia N82

E-mail: markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx
Home: 08712221267
Fax: 08704422678
SMS: 07962432222
Mobile: 08713159900 and 07092226226

-original message-
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Sony Ericsson phones?
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/02/2009 10:12

Hi Mark,

Almost. You hold down the star key, the call key and the number 3, then
press the power button while all are held down.  Finally, wait for the
question do you want to format the phone to come up, then release the
buttons and hit Key1.  Lock code is 12345.

From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/02/2009 09:11

Thanks Steve. It is strange.

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11:02:2009 8:06 am

Hi Eleanor,

It may be a software corruption in the phone, we may have to reset it.

From: "Mark Brett" <markbrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11:02:2009 12:42 am

Not sure if you have 3g in your area or if your sim is 3g enabled but get
someone to look at your phone to see if you are on fuel mode or 3g if so
change the mode to gsm mode. Also get someone to see if you are in the off
line mode..

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10:02:2009 7:21 pm

Hi Amro,

In theory they are, but those phones are touch screen, so you wouldn't be
able to use them with Talks anyway at the moment.

Stick to Nokia, they are better phones anyway.

  _____