[talks-uk] Re: Skype beta for Symbian is out, and it is accessible!

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:25:18 -0000

totally agree. my loyalty to a given company only extends as far as their
usefulness goes. if they can deliver the product at a set quality and price
then i stick with them. if there's an alternative then i'll always be
watching it like jaws and windoweyes. jaws wasn't delivering so i dumped it.
fs no longer served their purpose so i dispose of the product. pure and
simple.