[talks-uk] Re: Should the latest Talks read The Internet and e-mails on a Nokia C5

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 21:30:56 +0000

Download the latest Talks Premium from Blindsea website under 3rd edition
software. It will be a zip file and the latest Talks was released in August
this year. Put it on to your memory card and then locate and select it and
install over your current version. Then you will have a 10 day demo if you had
not had Talks Premium before. You then can purchase in the next few days from
any of those dealers you mention.