[talks-uk] Re: Several more questions concerning the Mail client on the N95

  • From: "Elliott Barnes" <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 19:52:44 +0100

Hi Hussein, and thanks a lot for your answers, you seem to know a lot more
than the useless people at Nokia support, lol.
I'm not sure if you know anything about this, but another thing that I've
noticed is that when using IMAP with the native client and when you
choose to only remove the messages from the phone, you then get a message
informing you that the header will remain, which is really annoying.
Do you know of a solution to this?
Thanks a lot,
Elliott.