[talks-uk] Setting up Jayo Mobile extennder to work with a Talks enaabled N82

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:25:27 -0000

Hi all,

Sorry if this is off topic, but as a result of the thread on
text message help, I downloaded the trial of the program
that Neil recommended, but am having trouble setting it up.

I've got myself an account, but I made my own username, is
this correct?

Anyway, I did get the phone to connect to the PC using the
progran once, but I can't get  the SMS to work properly, and
I think that the SMS options in my Microsoft Outlook 2003
are still greyed out which they shouldn't be if I've got the
trial set up correctly.

Thank you in advance for any help, either on list or
privately.

Alexander Shannon