[talks-uk] Setting Up G E-mail Account on N95

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:24:21 -0000

Hi Everyone
I want to set up a Mail Box on my N95 with Google Mail.  I have tried doing
this and tried working from my other BT e-mail box but I cannot work out the
google mail one.  Can anyone help please?  My e-mail on gmail would read
eleanor.burke4@xxxxxxxxx and the g mail is a pop3 server.  I have even tried
looking at what I have set up in my Outlook Express so that I could copy to the
phone but it is no good and will not work out for me.  If any of you have set
it up please would you be kind enough to write out exactly what I need to do in
terms of the Connections etc?