[talks-uk] Re: Setting Up E-mail on my N95

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:12:22 -0000

Thank you for that Saqib.

  From: Saqib
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:25 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Setting Up E-mail on my N95

  Hi Eleanor. here how I have setup my BT e-mails to come through on to my
phone.

  Incoming server is mail.btinternet.com and the outgoing server is
mail.btinternet.com. You need to put your user name in the appropriate field
along with your password. Your username is the first part of the e-mail address
for e.g Johnsmith. Once you have entered the necessary details then you will be
asked to save your login details and you just hit ok on that. Once you are
setup, you can setup the phone to retrieve e-mail headers or full messages. If
you are using wireless internet then you might as well go for full messages as
you don't need to individually download each message.