[talks-uk] Re: Sending large text messages

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 11:38:57 -0000

Yes that's what I was trying to point out. I could transfer a txt document to my phone and then send it on by text message. I would be charged the rate of 3 to 4 text messages because of the size of the document. Since the firmware upgrade from 1.42 to 3.42 this is no longer possible.

My Twitter page is www.twitter.com/saqib1975
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx