[talks-uk] Re: Sending Email From Phone.

  • From: "Carla Savage" <carla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:48:29 +0000

Hi Charles,
Apologies if this has been answered already as i'm just catching up with
emails. I had the same problem. The way round it for me was to register with my
phone provider and get an email account with them. I already had that so it
wasn't a problem. When asking for the outgoing password, i put in the phone
provider email password. The outgoing server was the phone provider outgoing
server. The incoming server and password were the pc email account ones.
Hope this helps,
Carla.

Produced on a Nokia N95 smart phone.