[talks-uk] Re: Sending Email From Phone.

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:57:49 +0000

Hi there

yes i believe that can be needed in some circumstances but i think only if
checking email via data i.e Gprs, dont think needed if only using WiFi.

Worth a google of email settings for your email provider, for example for
googlemail if you get the settings right then your sent emails that are sent
from your phones wil appear in your online googlemail account sent items which
is a nice touch.

Its all about the settings!!

hth, Pete