[talks-uk] Re: Sad news concerning Torsten Brand, lead developer for talks

  • From: Ben Mustill-Rose <bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 04:00:36 +0100

My thoughts are with his family, not least the 4 children that he has
left behind.
Even if you have never heard the name before, its because of torsten
that we are able to use many of the mainstream phones that are
available today there by putting us on as equal grounds as possible as
our sited peers.

Rip.