[talks-uk] SMILEYS - SOLVED

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:09:09 -0000

Hi all,

I'm just writing to let you know that I have managed to solve the problem, though I'm not sure exactly what solved it.

I did reboot my phone and give it another go and, yea, it worked, with or without the dash! (I wonder if something wasn't loading properly, possibly because of low memory ... as I hadn't had to reboot for some time.)

Anyway, I also discovered that I needed to use the right parenthesis and not bracket, as I'd thought. (Put it down to senility!)

I think we're all "Happy Campers" now!

Thanks everyone for bearing with us!

--
Carol