[talks-uk] Re: SKYPE PROBLEM RESOLVED

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:09:14 +0300

Hello ; it would be pretty nice if someone volunteered to do a random
podcast on skype for symbian with Talks ; appointing it's pros as an
the cons ; I found it not very accessible nor efficient  on my E 71.
Mostafa Al'mahdy ; skype ID:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.