[talks-uk] Restoring Talks to the factory settings.

  • From: "Mostafa" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 08:43:07 +0200

Good morning. I have an issue with the caller-ID announcement of Talks. When
the phone rings, it mutes the ringtone, but it doesn’t announce the Caller-ID,
even by doing it manually. Yesterday, I recovered my phone to the factory
settings, in attempting to solve the problem. Sadly though, the problem still
exist. I now use the phone caller-ID feature, which really drives me up the
wall. I am used to the one of Talks. I am just wondering, how can I repair
Talks itself?, How can I repair Talks to the factory settings?
I would assume for instance, if I formatted the memory card while Talks fully
installed in there, that may possibly solve this mysterious encounter. Any
suggestion or recommend, that enormously would be appreciated. Mostafa. Skype:
mostafa-the-speaker