[talks-uk] Re: Reformating phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:17:54 +0100

That is interesting Barbra.  My friend in Belfast wants to purchase one of them
and have Vodafone put on Talks for her.  Are they readily available in the shop?

I put a question on the Talks list and nobody has answered me, probably because
they get fed up of me and my questions but wonder if you would be able to help.

It is about my Outgoing e-mail on the N96 which I now have up and running.  No
problem with the incoming mail.  I was using it with my home hub.  I even tried
sending out and paying to see if that would work but it did not.  This
particuar SIM is 02.  I did call in to the shop this afternoon and the person
told me to come back on Wednesday when someone to do with e-mail would answer
my query.  What a pity I did not come across the wiz kid I had yesterday.

My e-mail account is BT Internet.  I think of the time when we went through it
together.  I am sure all other settings are fine, it is just this particular
one.  On the N96 it is not for example saying to always ask about which network
to use, e.g. home hub or 02GPRS.  I put in Home Hub but it keeps going back I
think to Default.  Now I may have not done the connection thing correctly via
Tools.  I just went through it very late last night and put in my key etc and
like I say fine for the Incoming.  Maybe I needed to put in my key also for the
outgoing perhaps.

            *#7370#  Then enter your lock code when asked, 12345 is the default.