[talks-uk] Re: Reassigning active standby

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:23:22 +0100

Hi.

Yes, you can remove active standby applets from the phone. You do this by going in to tools/settings/general/display and then home screen. I'm using an E71 so then I'd go in to modes and I find home screen applications in there. It will depend on what phone your using, but I have about 17 different applications I can enable or disable, everything from email and voicemail notifications to the various wizards which shortcut on the main screen when you initially buy the phone IE internet tel setup, email setup etc.

All the best, Ibrahim.