[talks-uk] Re: Reading whole e-mail at once

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:55:15 -0000

Right Sqib I will give that a go. Sometimes when I press the down arrow the
whole e-mail reads and other times I was having to use the down arrow but now I
will give it a go pressing the Talks key and the down arrow.

I could not read word attachments properly and I guess it is the same with PDF.
 Steve says I can't read PDF then some guy called James said I could but James
never came back to me on that one.  Do you ever read attachments.  Why does it
always say when I download the e-mails to the phone HTML attachment.