[talks-uk] Reading a long Document in Word with Talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:10:36 -0000

It has just been brought to my attention that it is not possible to read a
document through with Talks by pressing talks and down arrow.  I have always
tended to go to Edit and cursor down or should I say arrow down line by line.
does anyone know if it is possible to read a large document, possibly a
document with 20 pages or more continuously?