[talks-uk] Re: Reading Time on N95

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:13:58 +0000

You can also press Talks key followed by 0 to turn on training mode. You can then press the talks key followed by any key you like to hear its function. After pressing the Talks key, holding a key down for around a second and a half often has a function as well, for example Talks and up arrow will read you the current line but pressing Talks and then holding the up arrow will spell that line.

At 21:46 27/01/2009, you wrote:
Hi,

Press the Talks key followed by the number 9.

There are loads more commands like that, check out the manual, and it has a good quick reference section too.