[talks-uk] Re: : Re: N85

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 21:19:49 -0000

Pete indeed though even when I purchased my N95 Standard I do not think it had come down much in price so would not hold my breath re the N86. Now last year the N82 was the best thing since sliced bread, yet it has b een superseeded by N86. Might the N86 now get pushed aside and another phone come on the market in the meantime.

With regard to the latest update of Talks, I am unsure how to see the improvements in Eloquence which apparently can be customised. Would like if someone could give me an example please as at present I have installed the new updated version but nothing has changed for me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/12/2009 7:36 pm

Hi Graham,

To be honest, I use the N79 for Email, but I still love the N86. The Email
will be working on these phones eventually, but there is a lot to do on the
side of Talks to make it happen, since the interface is more graphical.  So
I would not call it a failure on Nuance part, rather I would say if you want
it to work properly, you'll have to wait.  If Nuance released it and it was
buggy, you'd be complaining about that too no doubt.

I think they are doing a great job, and the Email side will definitely come.