[talks-uk] Re: Re Installing on a N86

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:09:44 +0100

Yes you just go to the registration in Talks. Go in to Talks and then Options.
Now arrow up or down until you hear registration and select that. Then use
arrow up or down until you hear restore registration and select that. Text will
go off and you will get confirmation shortly afterwards. Good luck.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Re Installing on a N86
From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/06/2011 7:02 pm

Thanks Elanor, just ensuring and hence changing date and time worked a
treat, never relised this would prevent installation of anything.
It has however now given me a trial version which expires after not very
long even though I previously had full version on same handset.
I will contact the person I purchased from but any ideas.
Thaks for your help
Colin

From: "Colin Phelan" <colin_phelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19/06/2011 12:55 pm

I am not sure this mail got through so can someone please confirm receipt
Thanks
Colin

Hi All,
Much fun and games yesterday or not with my N86 dying.
Whilst I still think I need a new one after being off all night it came back
to some sort of life this morning but without TALKS or anything else as it
was re set yesterday. By the way big thanks to Neil Barnfather for all his
help in trying to get back up and running yesterday.

I have now tried to ire install TALKS and Elequance.
Elequance went on ok

TALKS told me was already installed and did I want ot overide.

File seems to be there as can be found in

Office / file manager / mass memory / nokia
File called TALKS 520 3 signed . Sisx

When try and install says

Certificate may not yet be valid is expired or phones data setting may be
incorrect.

All help welcomed

Thanks as always

Colin