[talks-uk] Re: RNIB Bashing!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:08:31 -0000

It is a pity that the visually impaired at the RNIB do not all get together and say the organization needs a shake up. Years ago I went for a job at the RNIB, I will not say what department, and the only reason I was not selected was actually because I was visually impaired and don't let anyone come on and say I am wrong because I went personally to the man who interviewed me as his PA and he said to me that there were 3 people in for the job, a sighted person, myself and a deaf lady and he felt that a sighted person was the only one who could do the job and had that person turned it down then I was second choice. Well just as well he would not have been a very nice person to have worked with in any case if that was his attitude. Why I did not go off and do something about it and ask him for his comments in writing I will never know.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Nutt - Email Address: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent On:
13/11/2008 09:38 Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:

talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott,

As many times as you like, but you can only use one phone per
upgrade. In other words, you buy Phone A, you then use Phone A to

upgrade to
Phone
B.
You can still use Phone B to upgrade to Phone C, but you can't
use
Phone

to upgrade to Phone C.  So in other words, if you sell on Phone
A,

the new
customer can't use it for an upgrade, if you have done so.