[talks-uk] Questions about the music player

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:21:36 +0200

Hi

I use the music player to listen to my music on my phone, is
there a way to get talks to say what track I am playing? I
can get it when the track starts or I browse the tracks but
once the track is playing, how can I find out what it is?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: