[talks-uk] Re: Questions about my c5

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:10:23 -0000

You could use Bread or Lite Notepad.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:22 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Questions about my c5

Hi
I have a nokia c5. I would like to put some text files on my
phone to use them if I need access to the info quickly. I
have the quick office and other note readers installed in my
phone. I don't know where to put the folder with the txt
files in and what program should I use to open them? I have
room on my memory card.
Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: