[talks-uk] Re: Question regarding nokia 6600

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:53:50 +0100

Hi Elaine,

I would say not, since on the 6600 Talks needs really to be on the memory
card, so it should still be there.  You will need to enable it, and also
type in your registration code.  If you don't know your code, before
resetting the phone, go into Talks Settings, Options, Register, and there
you should find your serial number.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277