[talks-uk] Re: Question for Carole and Anyone Else Re Bluetooth

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 02:55:29 -0000

Well, Eleanor, without using your actual software, I can't give you step by
step, but, yes, you will have to pair, even if you just say you want an open
connection and no pairing codes, which you can sometimes do.  If your bluetooth
app appears in your systray, look at the right click options.  They are often
the things you need the most often and may well give you a hint of where to go.

You will need to let one machine find the other, then things will hopefully be
quite self-explanatory.

Hope this helps a bit.  ((I don't usually write at this hour but can't sleep
but that means I'm not doing too well with messages at this stage.)

Come back if you think I can help further.

Cheers.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx