[talks-uk] Re: Question About N95

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:43:55 +0100

Hi Barbara,

And there was me thinking you knew all about phones <Big Smile>..

You can change this on the phone itself.  Go into Tools, Settings, Phone,
Call Divert, Voice Calls, then change Voice call divert.  You can change the
delay time and all kinds of things.  It will make the request to the
network, but you can do it on the phone.

  _____