[talks-uk] Re: Question About N95

  • From: "Paul Bepey" <paulb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:01:09 +0100

Hi Sam.

I'm not with Vodafone so not sure if they can do this?

I would suggest going threw your Voicemail settings, failing this, maybe
contacting Customer services.

There is a voicemail guide which can be found by googling 'Vodafone
Voicemail user guide'

Regards;

Paul Bepey

Sent: 22 April 2008 12:51
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Question About N95

Hi Paul

It was a sim free phone with a Vodafone contract sim card installed

Sam