[talks-uk] Pyton and text editor

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:07:06 -0000

Hello Eleanor,

Notice the change of subject line, as we have moved away from calendar
entries, <smile>.

yes, I know quite a lot about mobile phones, since I have owned three Nokia
models with Talks installed including the N91 which I still have.  I have
tried several third-party programs, most of which work well with Talks.

PED (pyton and text editor) is a free program for creating and running Pyton
scripts and writing text files.  You need the Python shell installed for the
editor to work.  There are several useful features, such as changing
colours, fonts, page size and customising autosaving of files.  Talks works
well with this program.

Best wishes,

Clive pallett