[talks-uk] Re: Problems transferrring data between my PC and my Nokia 6680

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:12:50 -0000

Hi Barbara,

Oooh, never heard of that one.

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Barbara Wilson
Sent: Sunday 11 January 2009 17:09
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Problems transferrring data between my PC and my
Nokia 6680

Yes, I installed the software and it is working because I can send to the PC

okay. It's a Swiss Products Bluetooth dongle.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk