[talks-uk] Re: Problems transferrring data between my PC and my Nokia 6680

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:48:36 -0000

I'm plugging a Bluetooth dongle into my desktop computer as it does not have Bluetooth built in.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk
From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11:01:2009 2:35 pm

Hi Eleanor.

No I haven't. I'd be inclined to remove it too. I like the way the Windows
software works, why do Samsung think they know better?

From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11:01:2009 1:02 pm

Hi Alex,

Go into Bluetooth on your phone, and make sure that it is set to Shown To
All, as opposed to Hidden.