[talks-uk] Re: Problems reading some text messages

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:40:07 +0100

Hi Catherine

Ok thanks for that, I found the problem but my phone is set
to original as I can only cursor left and right between
messages, I will change it shortly.

I sent the messages from my pc to the mobile phone, it was
some info I needed but I found out later on that they
restrict the number of characters in a message according to
the amount of credits in the account, it has now been
increased. I was only getting one line of text for that
reason. I can send up to 500 characters and I will be ok but
I won't need to use it too often. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: