[talks-uk] Re: Problem Installing BRead Application

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:15:22 +0100

Hi Anne,

OK, I'll try it and report back.

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ann Hamilton
Sent: Monday 1 September 2008 00:22
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Problem Installing BRead Application

Hi Steve

Oh yes indeed! I installed the Python interpreter as per instructions.
Namely

 <http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/pys60/PythonForS60_1_4_4_3rdEd.sis>
PythonForS60_1_4_4_3rdEd.sis.

It installed no problem. It was only when I came to install BRead itself
that the N91 threw a hissy fit...   I love my wee N91 but the poor thing has
been cursed up-side-down today! (smile).