[talks-uk] Re: Pricing

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:19:02 +0000

Yes I agree, I wasn't knocking it I just wanted to know all the ins and outs! I think its a great move for everyone!

At 16:56 16/03/2009, you wrote:
Hi Dean,

No it is tied exactly to the Sim.  So instead of getting a phone upgrade,
you would need a Sim upgrade.  But you wouldn't change your Sim so often I
assume as you would change your phone.