[talks-uk] Re: Predictive Text

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:14:33 -0000

Barbra,

2 done three times will likely give you the word cab.

Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
www.wayfinderaccess.com
Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062
Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997