[talks-uk] Re: Power problem

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:56:08 +0100

Hi Barbara,

I too have an E51 phone which I ordered last week and picked up today.

Whilst I am pleased with my phone, I was told by the assistant that I would
need to charge my phone up every two days.  I did point out that whilst I have
my phone switched on more or les all day, I am not constantly useing it.

When I got my phone at around 4:30 today, it was showing 5 bars.  currently
it's showing 4 bars which may suggest that my battery is OK.

I like this phone as the kekys are fairly big and easy to navigate.

Paul.