[talks-uk] Re: Podcast message on N91

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 15:14:33 +0100

Hi Clive,

Let me try to explain this for you.  When you download a Podcast and get
this message, it is not an Mp3 file, it is in fact probably an MP2, or M4A
file or something like that.  The N91 can play these, but some Symbian 3rd
Edition phones can't.  The Podcast client therefore says that content "may"
not "can" not play on it directly.  This is why you are getting the message.
The Podcast client is not just written for the N91.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,