[talks-uk] Re: Please give me the info

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 23:37:11 +0100

Hi,

Two ways to do this, via Bluetooth, or via PC Suite.  The former is easier
if you have a Bluetooth capable PC.

The latter is easy if you have a USB cable.

To sync via PC Suite:

1.       Connect phone to PC using the USB cable and load PC Suite

2.       Click on the Sync icon (second icon on the top row of the main
interface)

3.       Select the Settings icon at the bottom of the screen which appears.

4.       Select the items to Sync.  Untick those you don't want.

5.       Click the Tick icon to save the changes.

6.       Click the Synchronise icon on the right side of the screen.

7.       The software will do its thing and present you with a report at the
end.

8.       If there are no errors you can close PC Suite and disconnect the
phone.

Note:  There are recognised problems with syncing the phone with Outlook
2010.  A workaround for this exists, and I'll be happy to post this if it's
needed.

HTH for now.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,