[talks-uk] Phone/PC Sync Direction Clarification

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 00:53:26 +0100

Hi,

Maybe I'm half asleep as I write this, but could someone clarify some
terminology for me please?

In the advanced sync settings within Nokia PC Suite, there are options to
set the update directions.  Does "update phone to Microsoft Outlook", mean
that it's updating the phone to match what is in Microsoft Outlook, and
"update Microsoft Outlook to phone" mean that Outlook is being updated to
match what's on the phone?

I've read through the options several times, but the language used seems a
little ambiguous to me.  It's vital that I know what is being updated, as
it'd only just undo all the editing I've done if it went and synced the
wrong way.

Thanks as always for your time and support.

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.