[talks-uk] Re: Phone advice?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:04:44 +0100

it's quite an old phone now. works well. some people find the buttons a bit
fiddly but I would say if you have a reasonably developed sense of touch and
you are used to being blind and relying on your sense of touch, and your
ability to feel things is not significantly impaired you should be able to
use this phone.  It takes MMC cards which are rarely if ever used any more
but I think you can still buy them.  There's no infrared port by the way.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493