[talks-uk] OviMaps and messenger

  • From: Németh Dávid <gerdave87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:16:42 +0100

Hello,

it is possible that my first question is not Talks related, but i would like to ask something. I have a Nokia E72 with the latest firmware, and with the latest Talks 5.20. When i select a destination in Ovi Maps, and select go by walk or drive, there is no instructions with the turns, etc, just it sais "waiting for GPS", and nothing happens. Do i have to change a setting? Does anybody know the reason?

And the other question is that is there a Talks compatible Messenger client?

Thanks for your reply

Regards,

Dávid