[talks-uk] Re: O-t, Apple and sat nav, was RE: Re: OT: Mobile Speak and Vodafone!

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:03:30 -0000

[talks-uk] Re: OT: Mobile Speak and Vodafone!Hi Amie.

Yes, though this discussion would better be served on another mailing list as
this is for talks related issues only as I understand things.  Email me
privately and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

All the best, Ibrahim.
  From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  Date: 11/01/2011 2:37 pm

  Thanks Walter... I'll have a go with them.

  Paul

    _____