[talks-uk] Organising music/audio on N85

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:25:16 -0000

Hi list. I've pasted a couple of folders containing books onto my N85.  The
thing is, in the music player I refresh the library and it imports all the
audio,
but not my folders.  I can choose by "album, artist, all songs, etc..." but the
only place the contents of the folders show up is in "all songs".

They are mixed in with all of my tracks, so it's not very organised to listen
to different chapters when they're all over the place.  I can go to the file
manager and locate them in their folders in there, but I'd like to organise
things within the music app.  On my old 7610, I could go to the gallery and
press right or left to toggle between phone memory and memory, but I can't on
this phone.  Is this a setting or a limitation with the talks software at
the moment?

Also, whenever I transfer files, they go onto the memory card where I want
them, but I can't locate them via the gallery, only via the file manager/memory
card.

In short is there a way to organise all files in their own folder within the
music player? and can I view files on the memory card via the gallery view
or do I have to go to file manager all of the time.  Sorry for the ramblings,
but if anyone has any tips on organising audio, that would be great, cheers
Steve.

Visit my site for everything from gifts, ringtones, screensavers, automatically
updating RSS news stories and quiz's to conspiracy theories, music, videos,the
charts from 1956-2008 and amazing facts + so much more!

Contact me:
Skype: steve-chase
MSN: stevesax68@xxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx