[talks-uk] Re: Nuance?

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:24:11 -0000

Hi Tim

There has been a new version of TALKS promised for a couple of months now but the release date keeps getting pushed back. As far as I know it's to enable TALKS to work with the Symbian Third Generation handsets such as N80 etc. Someone will add to this as I'm not an expert, just a poor old person sitting with two phones I can't use fully until they get a move on!

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779