[talks-uk] Re: Nokia maps

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:57:09 -0000

No you need to use either Wayfinder Access or Load Stone...

www.wayfinderaccess.com

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx