[talks-uk] Re: Nokia e71 and Talks

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:08:40 -0000

Hi, I looked at the E71 before getting my N96 and although it was a very nice
phone, the qwerty keyboard buttons were very small.  It's more aimed at the
business user, but each to their own I guess.  I personally would have foun it
a drag after a while feeling where each letter was...could prove fiddley!
Cheers Steve.